123 Easther Crescent
SUN, VIEWS, LOCATION - IDEAL FAMILY HOME
Situated at the very top of Seaview Terrace, just two minutes drive from the Saint Clair Esplanade, this popular era 1970s family home offers plenty of space for family living. Enjoy views from Otago Harbour to Saint Clair and the ocean. It's east-west aspect ensures all day sun.
- 5 bedrooms (3 upstairs and 2 downstairs) with ample storage throughout
- The 3 upstairs bedrooms all have Toshiba heatpumps
- Open plan kitchen, dining and adjoining living, with sunny north-facing conservatory
- Conservatory and master bedroom both have (north-facing) deck access
- Toshiba heatpump in living room - easy efficient heating
- Upstairs family bathroom, separate shower room, separate toilet
- Double garaging, twin auto doors, workshop space, internal access
- Underfloor insulation in garage
- Large separate laundry downstairs plus separate toilet
- Fully fenced back yard; children and pet friendly, plus courtyard for entertaining
- Short drive (about 2km) to the Saint Clair Esplanade, beach, salt water pool and cafe scene
Elevated and private, this is a large family home you will certainly love to live in.
For sale by deadline private treaty, price by negotiation. Offers to be submitted by 4pm, Thursday 22 November 2018 (prior unconditional offers considered).
VIDEO: to fully appreciate this property head to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbe7EoZy5Do
An e-info pack including council LIM will be available upon request. Want to take the next step? If you'd like a building inspection report by Jonno Daley you can purchase this for $300 inclusive by heading to: https://prosperbuild.com/product/123-easther-crescent/
Please contact Lawrence at 021 992 993 for any further details.
*CV: $510,000 *Rates: $2,844.11 *Floor area: 267m2 *Land area: 641m2 Fee Simple
Open Sunday 12:30-1:00pm
Agents DetailsPrint this pageSend agent messageView agent's profileView agent's listingsView agent's salesVideo Tour